Searching

Friday, October 14, 2016

GODs Tornado

“The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.” Psalm 29:8


The voice of GOD shakes the earth and what occupies it.  Nothing can escape His voice.  It sounds as the rage of the tornado, it shakes all in its path.  It tears down what man builds.  It destroys everything that is not built on a good foundation.

The power of the Gospel of CHRIST is the tornado GOD uses to bring the lost out of the wilderness of sin and unrighteousness. Nothing else will due.  All other methods will vanish, they will be uprooted thrust into hell.


I have walked through the wilderness
I’ve felt its agony and its pain.
Its struggles were ever before me.
I was walking in pride and shame.

Then I heard the Gospel of JESUS
And the power of His voice.
It shook the ground before me.
He gave me another choice.

JESUS led me across the river Jordan.
To a land He had prepared.
Out of the wilderness I came running.
From pain and agony I was spared.


“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.” 2 Timothy 4:2









No comments:

Post a Comment