Searching

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

MY GOD

“O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.” Psalm 30:2


There is no greater statement one can make that has more power then to say, “O LORD my GOD”  When you can say this you have conquered all, and won everything there is to have.  You are a winner when you can say, JESUS CHRIST is “My personal SAVIOR”.

We live in a land of many troubles.  We are faced with things we are not able to cope with on our own.  It is wonderful to have family and friends we can depend on for sympathy but sympathy won’t heal the problem.  It is comforting to have the support they bring but when our personal GOD hears our cry, HE heals.  “I cried unto Thee”

Temporary fixes are a relief, but my GOD heals.  The LORD uses what He chooses to heal and restore.  He may use the doctor, medicine or boom it’s done.  Our part is to live by faith, believe Him for what He has said.  Mark it down, it is finished. “Thou hast healed me”


I’ve longed for relief 
Of sorrowers I had.
Yearning to find help.
My life was so sad.

Others were helpful
In efforts to assist.
Comfort and caring,
But sorrowers persist.

There was only one place
I could find my consolation.
I found it in my JESUS 
Who brought vindication. 



“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.” John 15:7

No comments:

Post a Comment