Searching

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Join The Choir

“Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.” Psalm 30:4


It is delightful to wake to the sound of birds singing, all the birds chirping and cheering.  It’s a happy beginning to a new day.  A new day to live, a new day to testify to the world of GODs grace and kindness.  “Sing unto the LORD”

“Sing unto the LORD, O you saints of His”, Sing like the birds, sing of the glory of GOD.  Sing to the world the wonderful things the LORD has done for you. Oh listen saints of GOD, your singing should come natural, as natural as it is for the bird.  If it isn’t there is something wrong with your chirper. 

Every thought of what the LORD has done should put a spring in your step and a song in your heart.  My mind wanders back to the day of my salvation and my heart is lifted up and I sing like the sound of the choir, singing in thankfulness.  I love to sing of all GOD has done for me. “give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.”

The bird sings to the world and so should we.  If we only sing to ourselves we are the only one that reaps the benefit.  Sing that others can hear of the marvels grace of GOD.  Share the song so those that so desperately need it can hear and join the choir.


I heard the birds chirping,
Early in the morn.
There song so delightful,
Life had been reborn.

They wanted all to listen
To the song they had to sing.
The song of all GODs glory,
Of the goodness He can bring.



“But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.” Psalm 59:16

No comments:

Post a Comment