Searching

Friday, October 7, 2016

Speak to me JESUS

“The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.”  Psalm 29:5


The voice of GOD has power beyond any other power.  When He speaks not only does every head turn, but His power breaks the high and lofty and brings them to their knees.  He puts fear in the heart of all that hear His voice. “The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars”

Those that feel they are invincible are cut down just as the mighty “cedars of Lebanon”.  GOD speaks with the fire of the lighting bolt and the sound of His thunder shakes what He is aiming at!  Only the fool would deny the voice of GOD!  “yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.”

Those that have yielded to GODs voice find peace in it.  They have the understanding of His power and might but they fear GOD in a different respect. They hear victory in His voice and have confidence in His Word. Speak to me JESUS!

I saw the light that lit the dark sky.
GOD’s voice came thundering down.
I saw some run overcome with fear.
And yet others without a frown.

I stood amazed at this sight I saw,
My heart began to throb.
I couldn’t help but be thankful now,
I had given my heart to GOD! 



“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment