Searching

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Have You Heard

“The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.” Psalm 29:4


When GOD speaks His power is evident, even the deaf will hear.  The thunder shakes the sky, His voice vibrates the earth and the lighting bolt describes His power and might. “The voice of the LORD is powerful”

The majesty of GODs voice lifts Him to the place of Lord of lords and King of kings.  While His voice is heard by the ear it also penetrates the heart of all mankind.  Some to accept Him and live and others to run and die.  It is never a mistake when GODs voice is heard. “The voice of the LORD is full of majesty”

The earth shook, I heard GODs voice.
I fell upon my face.
The darkened sky was turned to bright,
As Lightning filled the space.

Oh the power that filled my heart,
When GOD spoke on that day.
The majesty of His voice was felt.
His love was in full display.


“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:” John 10:27 





No comments:

Post a Comment