Searching

Monday, November 14, 2016

A "GOD" Washing

“Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.” Psalm 30:10


Calling upon GOD is always the beginning of our hope.  When we recognize our help comes from no other source but Him, the battle is won.  This is true not only on the day of our salvation but it goes on and on.  “Hear, O LORD” And He does!

I’m so thankful GOD doesn’t give us what we deserve.  There would be no hope, there would be no peace.  There would be no relief from our sin or from the trials we face day by day.  I don’t care how holy, how wonderful we think we are, we are just filthy rags that are in need of a “GOD” washing. (Isaiah 64:6)  “Have mercy upon me: LORD” 

When we recognize we need a helper we are on the right track.  Choosing the right helper makes all the difference.  Who or what we choose will either bring us victory or more defeat.  Don’t let GOD be the last choice like so many do.  Let Him be the first choice in everything, be a winner with hope.  “Be thou my helper”


When I fall and I can’t get up, 
I know I need someone to assist.
I reach out for the needed help.
Crying aloud with a clinched fist.

Oh thank GOD I can come to You
Who brings me instant relief.
CHRIST is the beginning of hope,
Which starts at our belief.


“For I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” 2 Timothy 1:12b




No comments:

Post a Comment