Searching

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Daddy Please

“Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.” Psalm 31:2


It is so much better to call upon One that can hear and understand than to one that has no better clue than you do. 

With the humble heart of a child David approaches GOD.  He recognizes his need and his inability.  He understands his only hope lies in the hands of GOD. Like the child to their daddy David pleads with GOD, hear me daddy please. “Bow down thine ear to me”

Their is earnest in his plea.  Who else could he call upon?  Who else could give an answer, an answer that was sure and instant?  Only GOD has this kind of ability.  We wast our time with avenues that are dead ends.  We are foolish when we try to solve our problems or depend on others and their remedies.  Trust your Daddy, live by faith and your FATHER will give the desire of your heart.  GOD is out of time, time has no relevance on Him.  Everything He does is instant.   Because time is relevant to us it may seem to take time but be assured the FATHERS answers are instant!  “deliver me speedily”

My Daddy is the strongest, there is no one else as strong as He is.  My Daddy is the wisest, the smartest and the toughest Daddy there will ever be, and no one can beat Him up. No one!  His muscle is big, His wisdom is great, His power magnificent, while others deflate.  “be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.”


Like the child to their daddy,
Come close and hear me please.
Let me whisper in your ear,
Of all my desperate needs.

Please don’t hesitate or wonder,
I need you instantly.
No one else can help me daddy,
Only you can set me free.

The strength you have is mighty,
A solid rock you are.
You’re the strongest and best daddy
Among others, yes by far.


“And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.” Galatians 4:6






No comments:

Post a Comment