Searching

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Song that Never Stops

“To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.” Psalm 30:12


Out of the deepest part of the soul, not only through the heart or the mouth but from the very depths of his being, David expresses his pleasure in the LORD.  The only way to express his joy is in the outburst of singing.  His heart is happy! Perhaps with tears of happiness he makes his intense praise and thanksgiving to his GOD. “To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee,”

His testimony is real, he can’t be silenced, his expression reaches the multitudes.  He can’t hold such joy to himself.  It fills him to the greatest degree.  How could anyone who has tasted the LORD’s favor be silent?  “not be silent”

David isn’t speaking of an unknown god, someone or something in his mind or a fantasy, he speaks of his personal relationship with the GOD of Glory. “O LORD my God”  Do you know Him?

David’s expression of praise for His GOD doesn’t stop after he is lifted from his trial or his moment of trouble. It continues day after day and goes on through the harsh days of the future.  He understands his personal GOD never changes, He is always there for him. “I will give thanks unto thee for ever.”


Living for JESUS, 
All of my days.
I sing of His love
I give due praise.

My heart so full, 
I must sing on.
Praising my JESUS,
All the day long.


“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.” Psalm 121:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment