Searching

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Give it All

“Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.” Psalm 31:5

These are the same words JESUS used on the cross before His death.  David uses them while he lives in his trouble.  JESUS used them in His death, providing the way for David and all to live through faith in the victory He provided.  

This is similar to what we do when trusting CHRIST as our Savior.  We pour our very being over to the LORD.  We give it all over to Him.  Not just parts as some would, but every bit and fragment of ourselves, we put into the hand of GOD.  “Into thine hand I commit my spirit:”

We will never gain all if we don’t give all.  Sometimes we wonder where our victory is until we realize we haven’t really by faith trusted CHRIST fully.  When we open our heart and soul to CHRIST there is only one answer, “thou hast redeemed me”.

GOD doesn’t tease us with halve truths.  What He says you can always count on.  His words are lined with the purest of gold, they don’t tarnish or lose their brilliance.  They don’t rot or change in the slightest way.  The perfect GOD, is the GOD of truth. “O LORD God of truth.”


I gave my troubled 
Heart to Thee.
Knowing through You,
Came the victory.

No other source,
Could set me free.
Only what JESUS did,
On Calvary.

Thank You JESUS!



“And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.” Luke 24:36

No comments:

Post a Comment