Searching

Monday, December 5, 2016

Watch Where You Step

“Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.” Psalm 31:4


To understand what lies ahead of us prepares us for the worst.  Preparation solves the problems before they arrive.  The first part of the solution is to realize future traps will come and second, you will never be able to handle them by yourself.

If the giant killer, David understood his inability don’t you think we should also?  As a matter of fact I believe he remembered it was the LORD that brought him through his battle with Goliath.  He also knew if GOD did it then, He would also bring him through future battles and traps.

It is apparent to me, all who are serving the LORD and honoring Him will have traps.  In most cases it isn’t our goodness that keeps us from traps but often leads us toward them.  Satan could care less about those that are not living for Christ, they have already fallen in his trap of complacency.  He is interested in those that trust, love and obey the LORD.

The trap is set.
The net is laid.
Hidden from sight,
And I’m so afraid.

I’m sure it’s there,
Fear lies within.
Guide my steps,
That I fall not in.

If I should fall
In the dreaded pit.
Pull me LORD
From out of it. 

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12








No comments:

Post a Comment