Searching

Thursday, January 19, 2017

GOD Gives a Hand

My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.” Psalm 31:15

What greater joy could there be than having the promise you are held in the hand of God?  To know when things are getting tough your are in the safety of GODs hand.  When you rejoice and are happy you are in the Masters hand.  What ever the occasion it makes no difference, there you are in all times held in the hand of GOD. My times are in thy hand:” 

Is there anything that can hurt the one held in GODs hand?  Its there anyone able to reach in and pull you out of GODs hand? No and of course not!  The Believer is held in the safest place possible.  We may have to face some fires but we will never be burnt.  “deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.”


Gods hand is never empty, 
It is full of all my times.
Sad or happy, it is Christ that holds me.
Held so gently in the palm of His hand.

There is no reason to wonder or worry.
There is no reason to run and hid.
In His hand I’m held, oh so tightly.
Never letting go, I’m in the Saviors hand.

I feel the warmth of His caring.
I feel the tenderness that He shows.
I’m delighted in Jesus that holds me.
I’m held close in the Masters hand.  


“And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” John 10:28 

No comments:

Post a Comment