Searching

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Look Up, GOD Looks Out

“Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.” Psalm 31:16

Have you ever felt so low the only thing you could do is lookup?  I have and as a matter of fact it was recent.  We find ourselves as the children of Israel when they faced the Red Sea.  Trapped on every side, the sea in front, impassable on the left and right and Pharaoh’ army gaining on them.  Thank GOD there is only one way to go. “Make thy face to shine upon thy servant:”

We try on our own in waisted effort to control the situation but all turns to not.  We grasp and claw trying to find a way out but dig ourselves in deeper.  We must admit to ourselves the weakness we have.  We must look up to the One that will look out for us, The LORD JESUS who brings us His mercy.save me for thy mercies' sake.”


There is a wanting in my soul,
To be given solace sweet.
To take me from this place I’m in,
To be back at the Savior’s feet.

Oh my soul, I cry dear Lord,
Hear this weak and weary one.
Bring me back to the place I was 
When we had first begun.


“Therefore say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Turn ye unto me, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the LORD of hosts.” Zechariah 1:3 

No comments:

Post a Comment