Searching

Monday, January 16, 2017

The One that Could

But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.” Psalm 31:14


Much sorrow comes while we are in the battle.  We can be overtaken with fear or even brought to such a low place that we want to give up.  Just let it all go, and quit.  Quitting is never the answer.  Quitting will only bring you to a lower place than you already are.  Why quit when you have won?  The answer to this dilemma is understanding as a believer, you have won!  Accept the victory, trust the Victor. But I trusted in thee, O LORD:”

I have tried many a way to change the battles I’m in.  I’ve trusted each way I thought was good, but I dug deeper in.  Until I realized I wasn’t winning at all and trusted the One that could.  I was hopelessly doomed to lose the fight.  So I trusted the One that could. “Thou art my God.”


There is a lesson we can learn
From  all our trials and fears.
There are none to big to shake our faith,
And bring our hearts to tears.

We have a Savior strong and sure
Who is with us in all our plights.
Knowing all the steps we take,
He brings us through all our fights.



Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment