Searching

Monday, September 11, 2017

Grass Over the Hole



“For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.” Psalm 35:7

We must constantly be on guard because there are those that want to harm us. We may think our service for the LORD is admired by all but that is not the case.  The world’s hatred for the person living for the LORD is real and apparent and all those that call themselves Christian aren’t, some are wolves in sheep's clothing.  It isn’t you they hate but the LORD.  Rejoice that you are counted worthy of the hate they have for you. “For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit”

The enemy could care less about you, it is CHRIST and His purpose they are after.  If the enemy can destroy your testimony he has accomplished his purpose.  Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. (Joshua 1:9)  Watch for the grass over the hole so you don’t fall into the net that has been laid for you.  The enemy is very crafty!  We must keep our eyes on JESUS! “without cause they have digged for my soul.”

As I walked I felt full and free,
Without a cause for alarm.
Not knowing a pit had been dug.
To cause me an unpleasant harm.

Within the pit a net was laid,
To capture and carry me away.
The only escape I see for myself,
Is to trust Christ and to Him always pray.

“And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.” Acts 5:41


“Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:10 

No comments:

Post a Comment