Searching

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Unbroken Bones

“All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?” Psalm 35:10


Bones are a picture of strength.  It is the bones that keep us upright, without them it would be impossible to stand.  When our bones are broken we have no stability, and it is stability the enemy wants to interrupt. “All my bones shall say”

When GOD renews our strength our bones come alive, their strength is new and full of power.  The enemy thinks it can destroy our bones but make no bones about it, the LORD will renew our strength. who is like unto thee”

Bone strength comes from the ALMIGHTY and not from ourselves.  Once we learn this lesson and leave the victory to JESUS, the battle will be won.  You see it doesn’t make any difference how big or small, who weak or strong you are, it is only GOD that makes you a winner. “which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?”


They broke my bones
To make me weak.
My only hope, 
The LORD I’ll seek.

When He arrives,
My bones He’ll heal.
My joy returns,
I’m full of zeal!


Not a bone was broken in the body of JESUS.  For the believer He will heal their bones and make them as His were, unbroken! 

“He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.” Psalm 34:20

“Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.  But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:” John 19:32-33






No comments:

Post a Comment