Searching

Friday, September 8, 2017

My FATHER is Greater than Yours

“Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.” Psalm 35:6

Is it wrong to desire harm to those that are causing us agony?  Not if the agony they are causing is because of our stand and walk with the LORD.  Is it right for us to take matters into our own hands? No, never, vengeance and recompense belongs to the LORD! (Deuteronomy 32:35) “Let their way be dark and slippery”

Is there a “perfect hatred”? Yes, but it comes from the deep love for the righteous GOD, not from the love of ourselves. It is the type of love that doesn’t take things into its own hands but gives it over to the LORD for His judgment. “let the angel of the LORD persecute them.”


In my heart I hate the works,
Of those that despise the LORD.
Causing havoc for the Saints,
Keeping them from one accord.

But I have a Father greater than all.
Who will be swift with His reply.
With power and strength He will act,
All their harm, He’ll nullify.


“For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.  Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.  Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”  Psalm 139:20-24



No comments:

Post a Comment