Searching

Monday, July 13, 2015

His Love Lifted Me

“I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.”  Psalm 16:7

From the very depths of my soul, inexpressible gratitude and praise belongs to my GOD and Savior JESUS CHRIST! 

It was He that chose me, an undeserving wretch, apparently without hope and yet He cared and loved me!  He sent others in my path to encourage me and direct me to the day of my salvation.  He has lifted me out of sorrow and pain and placed me far above my any dream could take me.  When death arrived at my door it was He that reassured me and brought great grace.  He wiped the tears from my eyes and peace overcame me. 

He promised to never leave me, and He hasn’t!  Even in my many times of failure it was JESUS that was there, pulling me back to His side and whispered in my ear, I still love you.  My journey would be without hope and an unknown future would be before me but He has placed within my heart a known future full of hope and peace.

During my sleepless nights my mind is on Him and I praise Him for what He has done and is doing in my life.  He is my “Pearl of Great Price” my “Rose of Sharon” and the “Lily of my Valley”, He is JESUS!

I walked in a valley and saw a lily,
So beautiful and so lovely.
I looked to the sky all full of blue
And could see You far above me!

I smelled a rose along the way,
Your sweetness did surround me.
While I walked along I sang this song,
“JESUS, you’re the source of my glee”!

No better hope, no better care
Could ever be set before me.
You are all I need or ever will!
JESUS gives the light to see!                                         

“Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.Jeremiah 17:7





No comments:

Post a Comment