Searching

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Ultimate Cardiologist

“Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.”    Psalm 17:3

GOD is The Ultimate Cardiologist! He knows the hearts of men!  HE has no need of a stethoscope HE can read mans heart through His absolute knowledge.  His diagnosis for every patient is the same (Romans 3:23), their hearts are damaged from birth (Psalm 58:3)!  He charges no fee for His examination (Ephesians 2:8-9) and the cure HE gives as a gift (Romans 10:13)!  His maintenance program is simple, it is done by one pill each day, the Gospel!  Randomly each patient is given a stress test to show them the condition of their hearts! 
Those that choose a different cardiologist and follow Dr. Quack will never find relief but are destined for sure death!  “Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” Robert Frost.
There will never be a better health program than the one offered by The Ultimate Cardiologist!  For Heaven’s Sake, choose HIM!
My heart was full of pain
It demonstrated my need.
Corrupt it was and shameful.
I needed a doctor I concede!

But where can you go,
To find one to do the job?
This isn’t a normal transplant.
It has to be an act of GOD!

To take another’s heart
And put it in my chest!
The evil would remain
And never pass the test!

O but there's a Great Physician
That can surly do the work.
He gave Himself on Calvary!
He can clear away the murk!

He didn’t use a scalpel.
Or use another’s heart.
He gave to me a new one!
His grace He did impart!

I was born again! 1/7/1970 

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26



No comments:

Post a Comment