Searching

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Now and Forever


“I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.”  Psalm 16:8

Overwhelming happiness floods the heart of the one that comes to CHRIST for forgiveness.   Liberation is found, life is new and fresh.  Everything is clean and beautiful.  Hate and envy disappear and you are inundated with Love.  When you lay yourself down to sleep restlessness is not present, you are as a baby in a mothers arms, peaceful and content.  You are “born again”!

So many are the benefits of being a believer one could not find the space to write them all, but the one that stands far above all others is the awesome presence, of The Living GOD, living in your life and heart, always there, never gone!

I’ve had things fresh and clean.
The scent of which was peaceful.
I’ve felt the touch of a mothers love
The sensation of which was gleeful.

But on that day on bended knee
When I took JESUS as my Savior.
No greater joy had I felt before
And the peace was even greater!

The flowers smell was different now.
A fragrance of which was delightful!
Sight was changed from dim to bright!
My hearing was a splendid recital! 

When I laid my head upon the bed
I fell deep into peaceful slumber.
Like a mother’s child I’m safe and sure.
CHRIST cast all my worry asunder!

“And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”  John 14:16-17


No comments:

Post a Comment