Searching

Monday, July 27, 2015

JESUS-Forgiveness-Justification-LOVE

“Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.”    Psalm 17:2

I have found there is great power in words and few are greater than 'justification'!  More to be desired than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb! Thank GOD for the justification He has provided through the death, burial and resurrection of His Son 'JESUS'!  Such great 'love' He expressed for me a sinner that deserved death!  On my own could never be justified by any work I did or could do. The presence of sin remained in me! 

There is another word that stands beside justification, forgiven!  When the eyes of GOD look upon me He only sees JESUS!  Amen and Amen! 

There are words that sing songs in my ears
Like the whistle of the wind through the pine.
Or the patter of the rain on the cabins tin roof.
Singing over and over, JESUS is mine!

These words have powers that move my soul.
Thoughts of JESUS who has made me whole!

He has cleansed this poor and worthless man.
Justification was the Fathers pure plan!

JESUS followed through from beginning to end.
Taking my place O how I depend on Him!

Forgiveness is another that hits me firm
How could this be? Such sin I did spurn!

It was love that brought JESUS to the tree
Without sin He gave His life just for me!

Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: Acts 13:38



No comments:

Post a Comment