Searching

Friday, July 24, 2015

The Path of Life

“Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.”  Psalm 16:11

The course GOD chooses for us is our, “Path of Life”!  Whatever comes to pass during this journey, whether the road is smooth or bumpy the presence of Christ makes all things well!

We must keep our eyes on the Guide, He is our way!  There are no detours on the path He leads; it is straight on to our destination.  Making a wrong turn will cause great difficulty but when returning to the path our joy returns as if we never made a wrong turn.

This is an exciting path full of new adventure, filled with wonder and great pleasure!  The pleasures of the path bring full and complete joy!  The presence of the Guide is above all awesome, peaceful and serene!

I found the path made with gold
My walk it was fearless and free.
I took the hand of The Superb Guide
Who made this path for me!

I’ll never regret I followed The Guide
He made each step safe and assured.
He took my hand as we walked along.
I held tight and my walk matured!

Oh such grace CHRIST gave that day
When He guided me into His Way!
I don’t know where I’d be right now
But I’m sure it would be full of decay!

The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain” Proverbs 15:19




No comments:

Post a Comment