Searching

Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Green Pasture

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.”  Psalm 16:6

Understanding the place or calling where GOD has put us is most satisfying.  I have personally made the mistake of searching beyond those lines and found myself frustrated and worn.  Many times our desires, even though they may be good are simply what we want and not what GOD wants!  The real blessing is finding the place where GOD has placed us and staying within its boundaries.

The key to finding our place is the same as when we trusted Christ, “let go and let God”!  If we follow this simple principal the LORD has promised, His guidance.  When He leads us to our place and we find the “Green Pasture” He wants us in, our struggle is over and we find ourselves in pleasant places.

Never chase dreams, follow JESUS, He will take you to places beyond your dreams and you will find the heritage He has for you!

I’m letting go of all I have.
I place my hope in JESUS!
All hindrances I will lay aside
And wholly trust my SAVIOR!

I know He’ll guide me in His way
With tender observation.
Making sure I will arrive
To my Holy destination!

“Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.” 1 Corinthians 7:24.   


No comments:

Post a Comment