Searching

Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Glory of the Word

“Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.”   Psalm 17:4

Just as prayer was an indispensable part of David’s life so was his reliance on the Word of GOD.  It is not strange that failures come when we are lacking these essentials in our lives. The lack of nourishment makes a body weak and feeble so it is when we leave GOD’s Word out of our daily lives.  We are left defenseless! 

Without it I would be defenseless!
Without it I would be incomplete!
Without it I would be unforgiven!
My life would be full of defeat!

Without it I would be unhappy!
Without it I would be without hope!
Without it I would be full of fear!
My life would be impossible to cope!

In my heart it keeps me singing!
In my mind it sets me free!
GODs Word is ever before me!
That’s why the devil will flee!

“Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalm 119:11



No comments:

Post a Comment