Searching

Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Right Aid


“The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”  Psalm 18:2

I don't know how many have made death bed confessions of faith in CHRIST but I do know it is far better to have been prepared for such a time!

The above words written by David are far more than just another group of words put together in a sentence.  They are the expression of his heart using every word to reveal what he is feeling.  

How sad it is for those that don’t understand the true meaning of what this verse is saying!  Only those that have tasted the grace of CHRIST can truly understand the depth of its significance. 

How marvelous it is to know, the LORD is my GOD and my SAVIOR! 
The One that always brings victory! No matter how tough it is!

I was once weak without hope.
I was feeble and full of despair!
Always trying to help myself.
Most of the time, I didn’t care!

There were family and friends
That had offered their aid.
They tried to bring me through.
But my weakness remained!
Fears could not be restrained!
The enemy continued to pursue!

Out of darkness The Light appeared!
His strength was solid as a Rock!
My fear did flee, the despair did run!
Now my enemies CHRIST will mock!

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”  Romans 8:31.


No comments:

Post a Comment