Searching

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

When Our Imagination Turns to Reality


“As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.”   Psalm 17:15

This is the conclusion of the “Man after God’s own Heart”.  While the eye gives us vision it is what we look at and how we see things that are most important. Does the eye desire the things that surround us now in the temporary or does it look beyond to the hope we have in CHRIST JESUS?

Looking forward to the glorious place GOD has prepared brings wonderful thoughts of hope. However it is the One that will welcome us that is most important! This is the fulfillment of full and final satisfaction!  This is when the theophany becomes a physical reality!

We will see Him as John did not only like “the Son of man” but The One and only “Son of man”, “clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.” Revelation 1:13-15.

Only when I see my Savior and King will my satisfaction be fulfilled in its entirety!

There is a day that’s coming
When I shall see my LORD!
Just to be in His presence
Will be my full reward!

I know I’ll be overcome
To my hearts delight.
Just to see my JESUS
Standing in full sight!

I don’t know what I’ll do,
When I see Him standing there.
I’ll be overcome with His majesty
As I look at Him and stare!

I’m sure the tears of joy,
Will then begin to fall.  
With shouts of Hallelujah
To the ONE who gave all!

As sure as I’m writing these words, the KING of Glory is coming back for His Church.  I don’t know if there are words written in my heart to express the splendor of that day!

But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.” Hebrews 11:16



No comments:

Post a Comment