Searching

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Peace by Power

“From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.”  Psalm 17:9

The matchless protection of GOD is given to the believer!  You will never win the battle on your own. To think you can is a deceitful lie of the devil which oppresses you on every front. “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:” 1 Peter 5:8. 

We are oppressed and surrounded by desperately wicked and lethal enemies.  “Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD” 2 Chronicles 20:17a. O LORD, “Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,”!

The secrete of my victory
Is found in the SON!
His protection it is matchless
By my side, CHRIST will run!

When the enemy arrives
I will turn it over to my KING!
Nothing can ever harm me.
He’s in control of everything!

Wow, I am so excited
And feel so much at peace!
When all the power of my JESUS
On my foes He does release!

“Who (we) are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:5




No comments:

Post a Comment