Searching

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

CHRIST Our Victory


“To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said, I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.”  Psalm 18:1

Every victory that comes through the LORD causes the heart to rejoice with overwhelming gratitude toward Him!  It puts a song in our heart and a skip in our step!

Looking over my life I see a clear picture of GOD’s grace over me, when I failed He was there to lift me from my repulsive state!  In times of sorrow, He was there to comfort my weariness! Every moment of every day my LORD has brought victory to me.  

It breaks my heart to realize the times of joy I have missed because my walk was not instep with His precepts.  But today my heart is full of joy, I have this song in my heart that will not leave, it’s an everlasting tune that cries out, “I will love thee, O LORD, my strength!

Above the mountains,
Deeper than the seas,
Wider than the ocean,
And taller than the trees!

Brighter than the sun,
Stronger than the storm,
Sweeter than the blossom,
Or anything you can form!

Is the victory in JESUS!
Nothing can compare!
Every time I need His help,
He is always there!

I love you LORD!


“Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust;” Psalm144:1&2

No comments:

Post a Comment