Searching

Monday, August 31, 2015

Diamonds or Paste


“I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.”  Psalm 18:3

Better is a sure answer from the real Source than a voice that echoes back without an answer!  A jubilant spirit is an expression of the heart that receives the evidence of its faith!

If GOD is not the foundation of our hope and our dependence is on anything other than Him, hope is diminished to a dream; we are left in despair and full of disappointment!

Hope without Christ is like a river without water a mountain without elevation or a rainbow without color.  Hope in self is worthless made of plastic, counterfeit and dissolves.  Hope in Christ is a diamond set in pure gold, eternally leading the way!

I made a call to JESUS! He picked up right away!
I told Him about my problems, this is what He had to say.

You have come to the right Source, I will hear it all!
Nothing can hurt you now; it was Me that took your fall!

No matter how big your problems, I can lick them all!
I will speak the Word and on their knees they’ll crawl!

So take your fear and cast it from your worried soul!
No matter how big the problem, I can make you whole!

“I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.” 2 Samuel 22:4

No comments:

Post a Comment