Searching

Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Sure Promise


“They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;”   Psalm 17:11

Fear may come upon the believer when they are surrounded by those that hate them and want to cause them harm.  These are those that watch our every step waiting for the opportunity to bring grief, sorrow and discouragement!  They don’t give up easily but are as raging bulls with heads bowed, digging into the ground, ready to attack at any moment!  These are subtle brute beasts that many times it is hard to make a distinction whether they are friend or foe!

Don’t forget you have the victory; CHRIST is on your side!  He has promised “never to leave nor forsake you”!  He provides all the help you ever need to withstand the enemy’s woe! It’s in the Book, I have read it!  The Bible told me so!

So keep your eyes pitched toward heaven and watch for the Kings return. His promise is real, it will happen and I’m praying it will be soon!

Everywhere around me,
I feel them far and near.
Those that want to harm me
But with JESUS there’s no fear!

They come with toxic venom
Waiting for a chance to attack
Sneaking up behind me,
Not giving any slack!

They come in darkened alleys,
Waiting for the perfect time!
Watching for me to slip up
To do their deed of crime!

But I never have a worry
I know I’ll be okay.
JESUS is my Savior,
In the end they’ll have to pay!

“We also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,” Hebrews 12:1.



No comments:

Post a Comment