Searching

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

HE that Hath an Ear

“I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.”    Psalm 17:6

Calling out for help when help cannot be found is a most miserable situation.  Calling on the right source makes all the difference!  A deaf ear to our pleading brings much grief but the reply from the One that is continually present and hears our speech brings joy unspeakable and peace that passes all understanding!  A sure answer from GOD brings light that dims our sorrow, Trust Him!

I call out to the One that listens.
All my cares He hears and helps.
All it takes is a call to the MASTER.
When I do all my sorrow melts!

Wherever I go I keep Him present.
His promise is not to leave or forsake.
I am mindful of where I take Him.
So that my flesh won’t overtake!

But when I fail and I am sure to.
He is there to hear my cry.
Thank you JESUS O my SAVIOR.
Why You love me, I know not why!

“Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 1 John 3:1


No comments:

Post a Comment