Searching

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hollow or Happy

They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.”  Psalm 18:41

Seeking safety through a dormant object or ideals that derive out of the thoughts of man will leave you on an island all alone, “There is none to save them”!

Happy is the one that puts GOD first in their cry for help, they will be heard!  The one that tries all other avenues will be disappointed, “He answered them not”! Be not fooled, GOD will never take second place, His Holiness demands first!

Hollow is the soul
That cries out to empty ears.  
Never hearing an answer,
To lift them from their fears!

Happy is the heart
That calls upon the LORD.
Casting all their troubles
On CHRIST JESUS their reward!


 “In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. Psalm 18:6

No comments:

Post a Comment