Searching

Monday, November 30, 2015

Relieved and Revived

You have delivered me from the strivings of the people; and you have made me the head of the nations: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.”  Psalm 18:43

The first step toward victory is, understanding why we are losing the battle!  Turning leadership over to someone more capable is hindered by pride but the outcome of the one that does is relieved and revived! 

The war is never won until we see how weak we are and how powerful the LORD is!

I had the SAVIOR take my place
In the battle I couldn’t win. 
Now I follow JESUS who leads.
And this battle He will win!

He has changed my fear and given peace
This SAVIOR of my soul.
The victories won are not my own.
Trusting CHRIST my only goal!

“But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.1 Corinthians 15:57



No comments:

Post a Comment