Searching

Thursday, November 5, 2015

What's Good about Me

“It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.” Psalm 18:32

The Bible is full of the testimonies of the weak and meager becoming strong and powerful in the work of the LORD.  How can one forget the little red headed boy that slew a giant or a little girl taken hostage being used of GOD to see that Naaman went to the prophet to be healed?  Three Hebrew boys, Daniel, Samuel and so many others were used of GOD.  A prostate, a murderer that stuttered, a tax collector, fishermen and a little guy that had to climb a tree, all used of GOD!   These are just a few that came to mind without thinking hard on the subject.

The fact is there is only way a person can be used of GOD!  You must live by faith. In order to do this you must be totally sold out to the LORD.  Forget what you know and believe what He teaches.  Renew your minds in the Word and follow the leadership of the HOLY SPIRIT!  “Become fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ;” 1 Corinthians 4:10

I’m sad to say more believers tend to follow their own way, using their own talents rather than taking the road of faith.  There is not a greater joy then the joy you receive when GOD supernaturally guides you. When you have nothing to do with it and the LORD has everything to do with it!

Anything good that comes from me 
Is truly not my own. 
It’s the presence of my SAVIOR, 
It’s His all alone. 

Any strength or any power, 
That appears to come from me.
You’re looking at my JESUS; 
It’s never me you see. 

GOD lifts me up to lofty places 
Above where I belong. 
It’s only by His power 
That keeps me going on!

“Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.1 Corinthians 1:25




No comments:

Post a Comment