Searching

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Let Freedom Ring

Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.”  Psalm 18:42

Sin is a plague to the heart of all mankind.  It has the bite of a rabid dog!   Triumph over this most hideous of enemies is fruitless without the help of one more powerful than it is! 

Sins defeat comes through the One who has completely and forever conquered it!  I failed but He was victorious!   

CHRIST “subdued our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.” (Micah 7:19). 

Not even the dust remains
Of sin CHRIST has forgiven.
Nowhere to be found
It’s been released from me!
Cast behind the back of JEHOVAH
Buried in the depth of the sea!

There is no freedom greater than the freedom from sin!  No one will ever find this most excellent freedom without JESUS CHRIST!

 But thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.”  Isaiah 38:17 


No comments:

Post a Comment