Searching

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Real Jehovah’s Witnesses

As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. Psalm 18:44

How magnificent it would be if every time we spoke of the wonders of CHRIST, knees would bend and voices would cry out to the King of Glory.

The lives of the believer testify of their dedication to the SAVIOR. A warped testimony brings shame while one of value brings honor to the King! 

Walking with care for those that are without is a testimony that glorifies CHRIST. Its reward brings those without into the sanctuary of GOD! 

Our words are meaningless if our walk is not in sync with our mouths! 

With each step I take
Let it be for GOD.
Walking circumspectly
Everywhere I trod.

Let there be a smile
As I live for the LORD.
Making every attempt
To be of one accord!

Let the Light you gave me
Shine as never before.
That I might to each person
Open Heavens Door!

Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:” 1 Thessalonians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment