Searching

Monday, December 28, 2015

A Sweetheart

“More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.” Psalm 19:10

The Word of GOD both Old and New Testaments are in all ways perfect.  They are the Light that guides us, the law that shows us how to live and the grace of the LORD is found in them.

They show us where we stand in life and give us promises that cannot be found elsewhere.  They take the worry out of our souls and deliver us to places we do not deserve.

I have wanted earthly things
And found I needed more.
I was always left unsatisfied.
I was worse than I was before.

Then I found The Word of GOD
And my soul was satisfied.
I had no thirst for anything else
In its WORD I had complied!

“As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.” Psalm 17:15

No comments:

Post a Comment