Searching

Monday, December 7, 2015

He Walks Upon the Waves

  
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.”  Psalm 18:49

I have a joy within me, it’s like a spring bubbling from my soul.  With every battle there is victory, no matter the battles end.
 
When I am weak my GOD is mighty, He takes me by His hand.  He leads the way before me even when I don’t understand.  He lifts me when I fall and when I stand He props me up. 

Neither the wind nor the rain can keep me from the fight; my GOD is ever before me.  He calms the raging waters, He walks upon the waves.  His voice is that of thunders that drive my enemies away!  He is JESUS!

O praise the mighty SAVIOR
I’m sheltered in His grace!
Nothing can ever harm me
Anywhere or anyplace!

His eyes are always upon me
Nothing can move them away!
He puts His arms around me
And protects me every day!

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.John 16:33




No comments:

Post a Comment