Searching

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Special People


Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.”  Psalm 18:50

We may not be a king as David was, but for those that place their trust in CHRIST, they “are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;” 1 Peter 2:9, and the liberation for both comes from the ALMIGHTY!

I have faced battles that have come but have never lost when CHRIST was my defense.  He lifts me higher than the eye can see, He triumphs over every enemy.  It makes no difference how great the battle is, His power is greater than any foe.  So I’ll place my trust in CHRIST and know He alone is my victory!

O the love of my Savior,
It’s hard to understand.
I’ve failed Him over and over again,
Yet He refuses to let go of my hand!

O the depth of His forgiveness,
Nothing can compare to His grace.
My life full of sin and sorrow,
Yet through His love, He took my place!

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21



No comments:

Post a Comment