Searching

Monday, December 21, 2015

The Melody of GOD

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.” Psalm 19:7

We used to sing this psalm years ago when I worked with Brother Roloff.  Every time I read it I begin to sing.  I thank GOD that He put a song in my heart. There is nothing greater than the melody of GOD!

O praise the LORD and give glory of GOD
His law is ever so perfect.
It reveals to the heart our imperfection and shame
And the sinner is then converted!

There are no mistakes in what He has done.
Everything He has spoken is true!
He has taken my grief and given me relief
And what He has done for me, He'll also do for you!

He has no regard for those that sit high,
But to all it is all the same!
To the wise and the simple, His law is no different!
Trust Jesus, He has taken your blame!

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” John 4:14



No comments:

Post a Comment