Searching

Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Victory Song

It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.”  Psalm 18:47

Sweeter is the revenge of GOD on our behalf than to take things into our own hands!  Our reliance on GOD’s promises is real! The evidence of our faith will appear and we will be lifted by GOD’s grace!

Revenge is ugly when we interfere and try to do what GOD alone is capable of doing.  GOD’s revenge includes mercy ours is too often merciless!   Leave revenge to GOD, He will handle it! 

My heart was hard when I took revenge
On the one that did me wrong.
I wished I would have left it to GOD
Where all the vengeance belonged!

Sorrow came from my feeble attempt.
Everything I did was wrong.
I’ve learned my lesson that’s for sure.
Through JESUS I’ll sing my victory song!


To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.”  Deuteronomy 32:35

No comments:

Post a Comment