Searching

Friday, December 4, 2015

The Agony of Defeat

The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.”  Psalm 18:45

There are certain sins that have hindered my walk.  They seem to be ever present, tormenting me along the way.  One day I am defeated the next day I win.  Life is like a yo-yo with these ups and downs.  

Although all sin is forgiven through the blood of CHRIST still I am faced with personal failures that cause pain. Not because they are not confessed and forgiven but because of my immense love for JESUS and my desire to serve Him!

My flesh is weak. My SAVIOR strong!
My heartbreaks when I sin!

How oft I long for CHRIST’s return.
And all this shame is gone!


For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.”  1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment