Searching

Monday, September 19, 2016

In the Midst of Trouble

“Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.” Psalm 28:6

Prayer is one of the three essentials the believer must have in their lives in order to be at peace.  The other two being, the Word of GOD and fellowship with other believers.

We believe by faith GOD’s promises are real. We trust Him to answer as He has promised and He does.  Even before we speak, He hears!  He hears our heart and His desire for us is to move it from our heart to our lips, and pray.

Prayer with faith will take us from gloom to a state of joy.  It will remove anxiety and replace it with gentle peace. The kind of peace that can only come from the LORD.  Even in the midst of our trouble when we are in our deepest pit GOD is there. He is listening and He is answering!

I’ve felt the agony of fear and pain
Where hope seems so far away.
I know the hate when the enemy comes,
And the price I think I have to pay.

But when in my darkness, I find relief
When I ask my GOD in prayer.
Help me JESUS, I need Your help!
Oh, and my SAVIOR is always there!


“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” Isaiah 65:24





No comments:

Post a Comment