Searching

Friday, September 2, 2016

Patiently Waiting

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.” Psalm 27:14


While patience seems so difficult, its outcome is a wonderful reminder of the fulfillment of our faith in the promises of GOD.  GOD always answers those that keep their confidence in Him.  “Wait on the LORD”

Here is the testimony of David who saw the LORD answer his need over and over again.  He tells us, GOD took care of me and He’ll take care of you, “BE OF GOOD COURAGE” 

During the process of patience, if we continue to put our confidence in the LORD, He will do invisible heart surgery on us.  It’s amazing when this happens.  Our fear leaves, we see His power take over, and there comes a peace like none before it. “He shall strengthen your heart”

Don’t give up!  The LORD always comes through, He is faithful to His promises. Expand your faith, trust GOD!  “Wait, I say, on the LORD”


When reproach came I said oh my,
What shall I every do?
Shall I fight with all of my might,
Or turn over my problem to You?

I knew from the past, my effort would fail,
I would just mess things all up. 
In patience I’ll stay, and to You I’ll pray
From me, You’ll take this bitter cup.



Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.” James 5:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment