Searching

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

When We

“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.” Psalm 28:7

When we let go of ourselves and give it all to GOD, He will give us the victory. “The LORD is my strength”

When we realize it is GOD that fights our battles, He is the defender of our body and soul, pease rushes in. “my shield”

When we in our hearts say, I’m unable but GOD is able, we are finished, but He is ready, we will rejoice. “ my heart greatly rejoiceth”

When we apply the above, give it all to GOD, understand He is our strength, that He fights our battles, we are unable but, He is able, HE will then put a song in our heart that will cause us to dance with delight!  “with my song will I praise him”


I was weak, but He is strong.
GOD took away the pain.
Everlasting peace, flooded in.
When I called upon JESUS name.

Now I dance, instead of mourn.
He put a song, within my heart.
When we give it all to JESUS.
All our anxiety, will depart.


“For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;” 2 Corinthians 1:8-10






No comments:

Post a Comment