Searching

Monday, September 5, 2016

The Pit of Desperate Need

Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.” Psalm 28:1

When we fall into the pit of desperate need there is really only one place to go!  For that matter any need we have there is only one reliable source.  All other sources including our self sources will crumble under us. “Unto thee will I cry, O LORD, my rock”

We don’t stop with a little bow of the head, and a, give me GOD prayer.  GOD knows the pain and hardship you are under and He also knows a prayer of faith from one on the sly.  If we expect answers we must give it all to GOD.  “be not silent to me”

The LORD is never silent to those that call upon His name with the expectation, He will fulfill His promises.  We fall into the pits of life on our own, GOD never puts us there.  You are different than others that have not CHRIST! You are His, He lives within you!  “if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.”

When I’m hit hard, I’ll call on You,
And pray, my prayer of faith.
Only You, O my GOD,
The ROCK that keeps me safe!

I’ll trust Your power, O my GOD,
I’ll put all mine to the side.
You will answer, my desperate prayer,
For in You, I will abide.


And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:” 1 John 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment