Searching

Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Praisathone


“I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.”  Psalm 9:1

Every plant of the world be it tree or grass, flower or shrub, they praise the LORD with all their effort!  With pedals or branches they reach for Heaven singing praises seeking the Light.  They are moved by the Spirit of the wind as they sway as if they are singing aloud in a choir, Praise the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

I will praise Thee, O LORD
With all of my heart.
By telling of all the things,
You have done and will impart!

The works the LORD does
Is of no surprise!
He brings blissful faces
And clear blue skies!

He is marvelous in beauty
And immense in love.
He was sent by the FATHER
And announced by a dove!

He walked the earth
And healed the sick.
He cared for the lonely
And changed the lunatic!

But most of all
Is what he did for me!
He forgave my sin
And He set me free!

Thank you JESUS!

“Sing unto the LORD, praise ye the LORD: for he hath delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers.”  Jeremiah 20:13


No comments:

Post a Comment