Searching

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Power of Love


“When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.”  Psalm 9:3

No matter how great our fear or our worry, no matter how enormous the danger that may come our way, the believer will not be forsaken!  Whether it be pain, suffering, the loss of those we love.  God’s love for His children will carry them through any situation we will ever find ourselves in.

We are those that have overcome the world!  We are in the world but not of the world!  We are “strangers in a foreign land”! We are “Ambassadors for Christ”! 

There is a place where I’m kept  
And nothing can ever harm me. 
Under the wing of GOD’s love
I’m protected by His Army!

I’m in His care and no one
Can every come between us.
He is here by my side,
Any other help is superfluous!   

Those that come to overtake
And cause me difficulty.
Will be stopped and turned,
Under my GOD’s authority.  

Not one will stand, or be revived,
When they come into His attendance.  
Their knees will be as weak as water,
As they fall before His presence! 

“Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.  The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah” Psalm 46:10-11


No comments:

Post a Comment