Searching

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

GOD Loves a Loud Mouth


“Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.”  Psalm 9:11

How could anyone that claims to be a believer, not shout out with all that is in them of the glory of GOD through CHRIST?  Our joy should spew from us without control, speaking of our redemption and our peace! The LORD does not use secret agents!  He instead uses loud mouths!  Sing my friend, sing the song of JESUS!

Out of my heart there comes a song,
Of the One that dwells in Zion
Its words assured are the praises due,
To Judah’s mighty Lion! 

His praises I’ll sing for all He’s done.
His forgiveness is ever before me.
Washed in His blood, pure and clean,
Without CHRIST this never could be!

He lifts me high that I might see,
The way He has set before me.
From the dread of Hell to Zion’ Hill,
All power and glory is through Thee!

 “I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.”  Romans 15:17

No comments:

Post a Comment