Searching

Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Clappers

“I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.”  Psalm 9:2

There are many things this world has to offer, some good and some not so good.  Man is driven by the desire of his heart.  Desire in itself is not bad but what we desire and cling to will define our lives.

The LORD has done so many things,
My voice shall always proclaim!
With everlasting joyfulness,
I’ll cling to JESUS name!

With every thought from my mind,
I’ll think of His endless love!
My heart with glad jubilation,
Sings to Heaven above! 

Without Him life would be dreary,
And have no thought of peace,
With Him it is always hopeful,
And all worry has to cease!  

With Him I am lifted up,
Higher than the eye can see!
In the stillness of His brilliance,
I wait for Jesus to come for me!

“The desire of the righteous is only good: but the expectation of the wicked is wrath.” Proverbs 11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment