Searching

Friday, March 13, 2015

The FATHER’S SON


“And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.” Psalm 9:8

GOD is pure, undefiled and the only One that has the authority to judge! He is righteous, He is untainted and He is virtuous in every sense! GOD is and was and will always be. He is the Creator of all and holds all things together!

If GOD is not Judge, who else can fill the spot?  His judgments are perfect as He is.  He does not play favorites!  Every judgment is in accordance to what He has spoken and every soul has the ability to obey! 

In the eyes of man GODs judgments are considered wrong but mans view never changes GOD’s righteousness and in the end GOD’s Word will stand! There are no “buts” when it comes to GOD’s Word!  What is said is the same for all, we all are included!

What a dilemma I am faced with,
Knowing my righteousness is wrong. 
For if I am judged by what I have been,
All of my hope is gone!

How can I make it and who will help?
My burden is heavy and I’m full of shame.
And how can this burden be taken away?
I know I am guilty and the one to blame!

Only the FATHER’S SON can
Give me my peace!
He said I’ll take your burden
And I’ll give you release!

“He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead.”  Acts 17:31


No comments:

Post a Comment